Wednesday 8 November 2017

Winter Wonderland


Hi everyone! Here comes a new card from me, with gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts!


The beautiful image is from Stempelglede, same as the text.
The image is coloured with Distress Ink, re-inkers. 


For this card I have chosen flowers in white and blue. 
The same colours as on the papers from Maja Design. 


The seam binding ribbon is sprayed with water, then curled up and let to dry. 
I have also added some White Gesso on to the flowers and papers,
to get a more shabby look.


The shape of the card is made with a die from Go Kreate. 


I just love the Sweetheart blossoms <3 Here I have used blue colour from a blue mix.


Thank you so much for visiting the Wild Orchid Crafts blog today!

Hugs,
Camilla

Here is a list over WOC products used:

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This is so stunning!! I love the beautiful image!! The details you added are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete