Monday 9 January 2017

Lilac birthday card

Hi, Monika here :)
Today I would like to show you a very simple birthday card decorated with lots of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.


I used my favourite Pretty Flori Geum and added lilac open roses. I also added  lots of lilac self adhesive rhinestones.


I love to use different sizes of this same kind of open roses, it makes the flower cluster looks very natural.




Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS - PASTEL GEUMS MKX-210
LILAC MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES 10mm MKX-025
LILAC MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES 15mm MKX-025
SELF ADHESIVE RHINESTONES - LILAC MKX-515

I hope you like my inspiration. Have a great day!
Monika

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card. What are the curved dies you used for this please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!! I was wondering as well.. those dies seem very useful for such a project - gives a beautiful and tidy feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, such a feminine colour pallet and wonderful layering. x

    ReplyDelete