Monday 14 March 2016

Wedding card

Hello eveyone :)

Today I would like to show you a wedding card with my favourite Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and embellishments.


I used gorgeous trellis roses, lilies, white apple blossoms and miniature sweethearts. Then I added leaves, pearl hearts and gypsophilas.



Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
MIXED BLUE TONE MULBERRY PAPER TRELLIS ROSES MKX-096
MIXED COLOUR MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-197
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS MKX-625
MINIATURE WHITE SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-328
2-TONE MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 1" (25mm) MKX-249
MIXED 2-TONE MULBERRY PAPER GYPSOPHILA FLOWERS ON A STEM MKX-654
HEART SHAPED IVORY PEARL BEADS GST-033
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-506

I have two surprises for you. First one is a discount coupon for my followers - MONIKA10, this code can be used by anyone and gives 10% discount. Second surprise are reduced shipping cost to Poland.
So  let`s go shopping :)

Hugs,
Monika

1 comment:

  1. Your card is sooooo beautiful. Love The WOC flowers. They are the best!

    ReplyDelete