Friday 24 July 2015

"GDT-WOC" Little Miss Tilda-Sakura Collection 2015.


Hi there!

Today I am back again as a guest DT at WOC.
So happy for this opportunity.
And this time, 
I made a card with even a little beauty from Magnolia and Sakura Collection 2015th
It's the charming "Little Miss Tilda"
I've painted her with Distress Ink with my favorite colors in blue tones.
I used Bazzill cardstock "Kraft",
and the sweet pattern paper from Maja Design.
The Die comes from Go Kreate.
I have color "Little Miss Tilda  from Sakura collection 2015"
with Distress ink.
The color i have used are:
Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose,  Antique Linnen, Walnut Stain, 
Weathered Wood, and Black Soot.
Some flowers in different pieces and colors make me so happy.
Love the beautiful Roses from WOC.
The beautiful lace also comes from WOC. 
I usually paint on my flowers with white color.
I think it is so beautiful.
I have decorated my card with paper straws.
Some of my own stuff, and decorations that i have used on this card is:
halfpearls, cheesecloth, cake paper .
The beautiful lyrics come from Stempelglede.
This beautiful die is a DooHickey Die from Magnolia.
 I hope you love my card.
"with love from me"
Camilla.
* * *
Materials from WOC which I have used are:
Open Roses 20mm Cream.
Open Roses 15mm Baby Blue.
Lace Guipure Cream Lace (LA-00027)

You can also see my card on my main blog Here:
and Here


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous a wonderful card the design is fabulous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete