Thursday 23 April 2015

Turquoise card and step-by-step

Hello everyone,
Today I want to share with you a very romantic turquoise card. I also prepared a little step-by-step to show you how I made it.
So, let's start.

At first I prepared my card base.


Then I made a big flower using WOC Summer Blooms.


I started adding flowers. I began from my big flower and two white chrysanthemums.


Next I added some cosmos daisies...


...and hip rosebuds.


I adhered a lace and a chipboard corner.


I added leaves to the bouquet.


Then I attached bows made of twine, some pearls and and painted slightly all flowers with white acrylic paint. The card was ready.



Thank you for stopping by :)
Have a nice day!

Klaudia

I USED:
MIXED COLOUR SUMMER BLOOMS (20 colours - 6cm / 2⅜") (Model: MKX-257)
OFF-WHITE MULBERRY PAPER CHRYSANTHEMUMS (Model: MKX-117)
MIXED AQUA/BLUE COSMOS DAISY STEM FLOWERS (Model: MKX-124)
IVORY HIP ROSEBUDS (Model: GST-063)
2-TONE MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 20mm (Model: MKX-447)
GREEN MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - ⅝" (15mm) (Model: MKX-441)
GREEN MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 1" (25mm) (Model: MKX-440)
WHITE COTTON LACE (Model: MKX-423)
WHITE AND IVORY SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅕" (5mm) (Model: MKX-322)
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) (Model: MKX-506)
BACK TO VINTAGE FRAME CUTOUT SET (Model: GST-058)

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous the flowers are fab thanks for the tip with the paper flowers love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete