Saturday 24 May 2014

Love you!

A couple of months ago I was at a big crafty event for a weekend along with my friends. One of the challenges was to create a card with a homemade patterned paper. I took a stencil from Tim Holtz and inked with Distress Ink Pad Broken China. Lucky me, I came as runner up! :)

Wild rosesrosesscalloped pearlsleavesbloomsbabies breath and laces comes from Wild Orchid Crafts. The best flower shop in the world! :)

Please pay a visit in my private blog, a lot of inpiration are to find there. :)







4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is simply gorgeous. I totally love the turquoise/blue with white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning what a beautiful card I love the colour you have used xx

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you so much for your lovely and kind words! <3

    ReplyDelete