Tuesday 14 May 2013

Flower Fairy Slip Cover Box

Hello everybody,

You probably already know that the current challenge over at the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge blog is "3 or more different types of flowers". Since the WOC flower selection holds a wide range of different flowers the challenge is not that difficult and you still have a few days to enter. This is the project I created as a sample for this challenge:
The adorable fairy is one of the Flower Fairies by Wee Stamps (available as digital images HERE and as rubber stamps HERE) and this isn't a card but a Slip Cover box. I think these boxes are perfect for little gifts.

The Wild Orchid Crafts products I used are:
Ivory Open Roses 20mm
Mixed Purple/Lilac Tone Trellis Roses 35mm
Purple/Lilac Tone Mulberry Paper Cherry Blossom Flowers
White Sweetheart Blossom Flowers
Lilac Sweetheart Blossom Flowers
12mm Gold Satin Ribbon


The gorgeous designpaper I used is Maja Designs Vintage Spring. I have distressed with Tea Dye distress ink and I have embossed some swirls with golden embossing powder.
This is the box open. I'm not sure what I'm going to put in there yet or who I'm going to give this to but it's always handy to have some of these gift wraps around.

I hope you enjoyed my little box and will give the challenge a try if you haven't already. See you back soon!!

Hugs,
Mariska


2 comments: