Friday 1 March 2013

Fairy Good Wishes...


Good morning today I am sharing a fairy card with you...



I am using one of Krista's rubber stamps for Little Darlings and is called Fairy Wishes she can be found HERE, she has been coloured with markers pro/flex I have added some spica pen and some white pen for highlights, I have also added some Liquid pearls around the image, these utter gorgeous papers are my new favouirtes and they are Nitwits called Always and Forever and can be found HERE, I could have this as wallpaper and I will be suing this one the very most...



I have added some scrap lace and some pink Seam Binding, my flowers are Classic Sweet RosesWild RosesCherry Blossoms and some Tea Rosebuds...




Thank you so very much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Pops, love the image,beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Color, its beautiful
    God Bless
    Jazzy

    ReplyDelete