Monday 27 August 2012

Merry Christmas

Hi there flower loving friends!
It is Kylie here today to share a Christmas tag with you. 


I'm so in love with the Vintage colour range of roses in the Wild Orchid Crafts store. It is always my first stop when visiting. 
The "Mahogany" coloured 25mm roses are simply divine. 
I have teamed them here with some lovely Olive Green 10mm open roses, a beautiful deep red small gardenia, cosmos daisies, red aster daisies, and self adhesive rhinestones in Taupe


The cute little stamp is by Magnolia. 

I hope this inspires you to get some Christmas  crafting done early to beat the rush at the end of  the year!
Until next time, have a lovely day!
Hugs Kylie 

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kylie, love the pretty layout and your colouring.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful,what a terrific layout.I have to agree with you on the flowers,they are so pretty.I have a lot of flowers but I have to say Wild Orchids range are a cut above the rest.:)Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! Love the xmassy colours!

    ReplyDelete