Saturday 18 August 2012

Feeling very Pink today...


Good morning today I am sharing a very pink card that I have made using Butterfly Chloe....


I have coloured her with copics and white pen, the papers are Maja Designs, Vintage Summer Basics, I have as always added some butterflies, some stardust and liquid pearls....



I love Chloe the best she is just so sweet, I have added some scraps of Muslin fabric behind the image and my flowers are Wild Roses20mm Open RosesTea RosesBaby's Breath, I have added Flat Pearls and Heart Pearls...


Thank you so very much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is a gorgeous card Pops, love the image which you have coloured perfectly and love all the pretty elements too. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Pops,this is gorgeous,those little butterflies on her dress pretty :)Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Pops. I love the colours, so soft and feminine.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete