Tuesday 11 October 2011

Shabby with lace, lilies and roses

Hi there, it is Kylie here and I have a pretty little shabby card here to share with you today.

I've used the gorgeous natural cotton lace to edge the main panel of my card. It is perfect for stitching around curves where most laces would pull taught. 


These pretty pink lilies are NEW and I just LOVE them. They come in pink or white and look adorable with the rest of the Wild Orchid Craft flowers.  For my card, I've paired them with a stunning large two tone wild rose and some beautiful seam binding.


The gorgeous stamp Pippa from Tickled Pink Stamps. Here is a close up of little Pippa. She is so cute! A darling to colour.  I've cut my card with a Marianne Creatables die and the paper is Prima, all have been distressed with distress ink and white paint. Pippa's skirt is covered with Stickles. 


I hope you like the card I've shared with you today! Go check out these new lilies - they are beautiful!
Have a great day,
Hugs Kylie x

3 comments:

  1. I just love, love, love this shabby card. The details are really amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a beautiful card! i really like your blog and will visite it again for sure.
    gr. danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Kylie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete