Thursday 20 October 2011

Embrace

Hi sweeties!

First of all - I'm not a scrapper in the word of making layouts...
But with that said, I took a class in March this year, where I made 2 LO's...
It was fun, but I haven't made any more since then - until now :)

Last weekend when I was at a craft crop event in Ski, there was a competition,

to make a single page LO with a minimum of 3 pictures, 
 5 different fonts in the text, and handwriting.
I thought it was a fun way to challenge myself, and decided to give it a try :)

This is a layout with pictures of my nephew and myself, taken 5 years ago, when he was a newborn. 
The text says something like this:
In your auntes embrace you'll always feel safe







Thank you so much for stopping here today!
Take care of your self and each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment