Friday 30 September 2011

Pink Roses and Green Tulips!!

Howdy! I know some of you already saw this on my blog, but I thought I would show you again how pretty the NEW Mixed Green Tone Tulips and Rose Pink Trellis Roses go together!  The Rose Pink is in the Vintage Color Range on the  Wild Orchid Crafts site.
Pretty combo huh?  This is what the Green Combo package looks like:




I used the brighter ones in the middle. 

I also used the white Sweetheart Blossoms, 15mm Lt. Lime Green Open Rose and Self Adhesive Pearls to finish it off.

You gotta love how all the colors coordinate at Wild Orchid Crafts!

Happy shopping!

Dena



3 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    what a lovely card hunni
    and those pink roses and green tullips go great toghter, thanks for sharing sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful color combo and those flowers, never looked at them before.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete