Friday 23 September 2011

A couple of gift-ideas :)

Hi there :) I like to show you a couple of gift-ideas today. My first is a box for a bag of chocolate. I just love chocolate, don't you?? I used Bazzill for the base and DP from Papir Design. The lid is made with Spellbinders Grand dies. I used magnets to keep the box closed. Stamp is from Kort og Godt. Punches are from StampinUp and Martha Stewart. Gorgeous Organza Ribbon and 15mm and 20mm Open Roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts :)






My second idea is a bag for a winebottle. Why not dress it up a little, when you give it as a hostessgift or a birthdaypresent :) Again I have used Bazzill for my base, and DP is from papir Design. Text is from Norsk Stempelblad. Edgepunch is from Martha Stewart and the panels are made with Spellbinders dies. I have used lovely 10, 15, 20 and 25mm Open Roses from WOC as embellishments. The dark roses are in Walnut colour from the Vintage Colour Range of Roses :)


Have a great Weekend everyone ♥♥ Hugs, elsi



4 comments:

  1. Both lovely bags Elsi.Great gift ideas.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are just gorgeous and really awesome for small presents, and you´ve used some really great papers for them too, so these looks really awesome. Stunning work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gift ideas! Items that will be treasured. Thanks for sharing! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete