Tuesday 22 February 2011

Thanks a Bunch......

Good Morning!!
Today I have a more mainly card to share. I don't really
love to do them because I love adding alot of embellies!
I usually find "manly" embellies hard to do but I love how this
card turned out. I filled the card but it is not girly.

The newer summer blooms flowers, I think, are perfect as they
are not too flashy for a male card. Here I used a white and blue
one.  I just added a simple pearl in the center of each and
added some Rock Candy distress paint to them.
Also the vintage seam binding in Walnut doesn't look
to girly either. I wet the ribbon and scrunched it up then
placed in a bag over night to get it all messy and crinkly.


To finish it off I just added a few rhinestones down the side.
(Buttons I think are always good for a manly card as well!)

Is anyone else with me when making the manly cards?
Usually I don't like them but I rather like the selection on this one!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!
:)Kathy


1 comment: