Saturday 6 November 2010

Bloomin’ Lovely :)

 

Hi peeps, Dawny P here and I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend

I just thought I’d share a card with you that I made earlier this week which has some gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts blooms, including the new Hellebores

Picture 002c copy

The Lili Of The Valley image was coloured with a mixture of Copics and Pro Markers and the sentiment is one that I did on the computer.

But check out these fabulous flowers …..

Picture 009c copy

… The flowers I used are Hellebores20mm open roses15mm roses, 10mm open roses, 8mm semi open roses, 6mm closed rosebuds. green long grass, 15mm rose leaves and 25mm rose leaves.

I added a little touch of Diamond Stickles just to make them sparkle so that they matched the sweet little Diva’s frock :)

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by xxx

5 comments:

  1. What a Gorgeous card Dawny, and what FAB Blooms a real must have :)
    I love the little Diva she is so cute, even though she looks a Spoilt little miss ...lol
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The work you did on the image is awesome, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and adorable image...love those fabby flowers too :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete