Wednesday 17 November 2010

Another Christmas Card

I have another Christmas Card to share with you all today!
This card uses a WOJ cutie from last years Winter Stamp Set. Isn't she a doll?! I absolutely love her and her innocence! Papers are from the Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather collection, I love how this pad has bold colors as well as subtle soft colors too! Lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts and is the Guipure Lace....absolutely LOVE this one, again it adds to the elegance of the card. I've taken my narrow purple MS ribbon and wove it into the lace, and then used my Bow Easy to create the bow! :) For the background edging I've used my new MS ATP holly punch!
My image was colored with Copics and accented with a white gel pen.
Did you know????  Wild Orchid Crafts is now carrying Hydrangea flowers in an assortment of colors...you can find there -->here<--! YAY!!! Finishing off my flower arrangement is 15mm roses, Padded Snowflakes, and 15mm Rose Leaves.

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

6 comments:

  1. Gorgious card Kim, absolutely love it!!Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, so cute! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. une tres belle carte de noël
    tres douce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! The lace is beautiful, and your colours are gorgeous!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. I love the intensity of the colours.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete