Wednesday 13 October 2010

A Christmas Card!

Hello everyone, I have a Christmas card to share with you today. I just cannot put enough of these gorgeous flowers on my cards. I just love how you can use them an cards all year round. Another of my favorite products from WOC are the pearls, there's so many colors to choose from. I hope you all have a wonderful week!



Supplies
Stamps - #3002 Unwrapped Tilda, #482 Snowy Circle, Magnolia Christmas sentiment
Paper - SU and Dovercraft Noel Collection
Ink - Versafine and Distress Inks

Hugs, Mindy

3 comments:

  1. Woh, so beautiful. Love the colors and the flowers and...... everything.
    Grts, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card!!! I love it!

    hug

    eveline

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Mindy.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete