Tuesday 28 September 2010

Best Friends


Today I'm sharing a card with a sneak peek stamp called Little Acorn by Victoria Case for SCACD.  She's so sweet with her cute little ladybug, don't they look like best friends?!  Papers are from the new Basic Grey Pyrus Collection, love these gorgeous colors!  Corners have been jazzed up with my Viva Decor Dark Brown Pearl Pen.

Flowers are from the fabulous Wild Orchid Crafts.  Arrangement consists of 35mm Large Wild Rose, 25mm Wild Roses, Aster Daisies, 15mm Rose, 8mm semi-open roses, 5mm closed rosebud.  All flowers started out white, I used my Copic ABS to get the exact colors to match my card.  Then flowers got a coat of Illuminate Smooch to jazz them up!

Hope this card brings some brightness to your day!  :)

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

2 comments:

  1. wow this is gorgeous love the colour's,sweet image and ofcourse those fab fab flowers :)
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I love the colorcombo, the bleu with the yellow.
    Hugs Sylvia

    ReplyDelete