Thursday 5 August 2010

Lace, Pearls & Poinsettias for Christmas

I've made another Christmas card I'd like to show you :)
If you haven't discovered it yet, Wild Orchid Crafts have some pretty georgeous new items in store - go check out the "New Products" section :)





Items I've used from the WOC web shop are:
&
Stamps are from Lili of the Valley, DP from Maja Design, Doilies from Kuttut & Cardstock from Bazzill. Image is coloured with Distress Ink - Refills.
For more details about the card, you're always welcome to visit my perconal blog :)

Thanks for peeking in - have a lovely day!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow, what a beautiful card.

    Greetings
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the best beautiful Christmas cards I have seen this year sweetie
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete